New patients must complete New Patient Packet prior to the first appointment.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment for registration and triage. We recommend you print and fill out the forms prior to your appointment and bring the completed forms to your appointment.
New Patient Packet
New Patient Individual Forms
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
Referrals, insurance approvals and notes from referring physician(s) must be received in our office at least three (3) business days before your appointment.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment for registration and triage. Please print and fill out the forms prior to your appointment and bring the completed forms to your appointment. See "New Patient Packet" above.
Late arriving patients may be asked to reschedule.
What To Bring
- valid, government issued photo ID
- insurance card(s)
- copayment (Cash, Checks, VISA, Mastercard, American Express)
- complete and accurate list of all medications you are currently taking
- any existing imaging such as X-Rays, MRI, CT, etc.
Most commercial and government insurance are accepted. Please contact your insurance company to determine whether Exodus Pain Clinic is in your insurance company’s network.
|Aetna US Healthcare||ID Workers' compensation|
|Anthem/BCBS - All parts||Medicare|
|BCBS Federal||United Healthcare|
Accepted forms of payment:
- American Express
!! YOUR CO-PAY AND ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCE PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF YOUR VISIT!!
The Patient Portal is a secure online communication link that allows patients to connect with their physician and/or medical provider. Using a secure username and password, patients can view their health information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Using the portal you will be able to:
- View personal medical records
- Update your profile and contact information
- Review and pay billing statements
- Request appointments, refills and referrals
- Exchange messages with our practice
Click the icon below to access the Patient Portal